any good hairdos?

Anyone know of good hairdos? my hair is a little past my shoulders

Favorite Answer

you know what ive noticed to be really stylish. ok so like the day before after you take a shower, braid you hair into pig tails. make sure you make it a little tight. after you sleep like that and make sure ur hair dries like that for like at least a day ( perfect when ur sleepin ) so after when u wake up jus let go off the braids and u have perfect sylish WAVYY hair widout even damagin ur hair. put a little mousse or like hairspray and itll stay like that until u take a shower....its sooo nice i doo it everydayy its soo simple!!!

I think wearing your hair up on your head in curls is very attractive for most women. One of the hottest styles this fall is long bangs,, clear into the eye area!

Try some hair styles on this site

Source(s): this will help you-free useful tips & articles on almost any topic- http://free-articles.50webs.com

I like to wear twist in the front in let the back down my hair is long also. I like to wear alot of curls in it also.

adverse ask your self. *cries* You had each ideal in taking down that biouffant hater. Ho wdare they touch this way of eye-catching introduction. next time, take out between the cans of hairspray and and use your cigarette as a flamethrower. they are going to understand in no way touch you returned.

Have your hair stylist razor your edges so its easier to style your hair..wake up and go..or throw it up ..it looks gorgeous.

mine too, usually i just put it side parted, down, straight, my hair is really thin and blond, and normally staright!! or i throw it up in a SIDE ponytail, they are much cuter than a staight on one!! (not too on the side though)

at wal-mart!!!!!!!!!!!