Is it baby movements?

I can feel little movements in my stomach i am about 19 weeks pregnant...Is it the baby?

Favorite Answer

Yes, They call it Flutters when you start to feel movement that early... It's light as a feather.. Just wait until u get in the last trimester... it's gonna hurt when the baby starts to kick and turn, you will sometimes even see the baby footprint when they start to grow and get too big and not enough room in your stomach to move around... You'll Fall In Love with your baby.. I know I did.. I couldn't wait for her to come out so I could see who was causing all that commotion going on inside of me.. HAPPY PREGNACY!!

it is possible, in spite of if probably not likely that early. I warning: at this element, your infant is in actuality shaped like a peanut now. There at the instant are not any limbs completely enhanced yet. I hate to assert it is impossible, although. And, It additionally relies upon on what being pregnant it is for you. maximum 2d/third, etc time mom's observe kicks till now 'reason they understand what it is like. And, their ligaments, muscle tissues, and skin are looser from the 1st being pregnant. yet at this element, i could say what you felt became maybe a "growing to be soreness" that gets worse by way of fact the time is going by using (not insufferable), and/or gas. good success! quickly you would be complaining approximately him not getting his ft out of your ribs! LOL!

It may be. I felt my little guy at about 15 weeks. Just a flutter here and there, but definitely a new sensation. Congratulations!

It could be... but you will know for sure when it is the baby. Iknow you are waiting anxiously for the first kick but trust me, the novelty wears off later! Since you are expecting it, your probably questioning every move. No matter what you are doing, you will know when you feel it.

man, i'm 20 weeks and i can SEE my belly move when she's active!

but around 16 weeks i thought i felt her, but wasn't positive. i knew it was her a little later when i could feel it from the outside too!

Sounds like it!

I felt my son move around 16 weeks, it feels like a butterfly. I especially felt him when I was hungry.

I just felt mine today at 15 weeks.

• yes it probably is! at first it feels like trapped wind then the more you you progress it turns into kicks! so hey congratulations its the best feeling in the world xxxxx

Yup you can feel little butterflys now of the lil' one! Congratulations!!!

It could be