What should I call my baby while I'm pregnant?

My sister-in-law and brother came up with cute names to call their little ones before they had their babies. My nephew was called Harry (their last name is Johnson.. haha) and the new one is Humperdink. I'm pregnant but I can't think of a cute name for a fetus. Can you think of one?

I'm very early on. I don't know for sure the gender, but I think I am having a boy. We haven't decided names yet. :-D I am soooo excited, and yeah, it is a miracle!

As far as forgot the pill or broken condom....

I TRIED FOR THIS BABY!!!!! I WANTED HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!

Sorry to be snappy... pregnancy hormones.

Favorite Answer

Well I never heard of calling a baby by a different name then what I planned on naming my children, but I guess if you want to then that is okay.

How about 'Bugger' or 'Buzz'.

Oh here's a good one- 'Thumper'

Before I knew I was having my Andy, I called him Sweet Pea. I thought it was pretty gender neutral. I also went to Build A Bear in Las Vegas and made him a white tiger that I named Sweet Pea. It's so cute to hear him call the tiger that now.

First off don't apologize for those comments you snapped at, whoever made them obviously is tasteless and tacky.

I called my baby (before I knew the sex), baby, or my child. And then after I found out the sex I started calling him by his name to be. I didn't have any cute names for him, then again my families not one thats big on it.

Source(s): I wasn't trying to get pregnant, I was told I couldn't but hey, I'll take my son and love him every day.

Do something like the native americans used to do. They had names like runs with elk, dances with wolves. How about something do describe it like drunken night, forgot the pill or broken condom?

If those don't work, go with number 1. Seems you've already come up with that with your name.

You should call your fetus "My Little Miracle"because all babies are a miracle and a blessing from God.

I nicknamed one of mine alien cuz she was my first and it felt werid being prego. My second was all over the place so his nickname was taz. My last was interesting I called her funkymonkey. Needless to say when they were born they responded better to their nicknames for a while. Good luck and congrads.

How about Peanut or Jelly Bean?

I used to call my son before he was born, Duckie, Monkey, Peanut and Bugs.

I think you should just call it the name you plan on naming it. If you aren't finding out the gender, then maybe just call it "Baby." Haha!

I checked a website weekly that would tell you how big your baby was by comparing it to different fruits and vegetables, so until I knew the gender, I called him by that week's food. (Plum, avacado, etc.)

My kids were peanut until we knew if baby was a boy or a girl