Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 1 decade ago

toilet bowl clog?

Why does my toilet keep getting clogged after each use?

My toilet gets clogged every time I use it. I am able to plunge it so it will work but this is getting old. I don't think the main line is the problem. It was cleaned within the last couple of years and the toilet bowl is a couple of years old. I tried and auger once and it seamed to fix it for a couple of days then it was back to the old problems again.

Favorite Answer

Apparently there is something stuck down further and is causing the plug ups.. Maybe something was flushed down the toilet that you don't know about...Or too much toilet paper is being used....If plunging doesn't end the clog then you may need someone to come out ..

What you've described sounds like something I experienced: All of a sudden I had the same problem you did, upon pulling the toilet off the floor I found a plastic tampon applicator stuck across the outlet. This kept catching the paper and restricting the outlet flow. Even tough the box says these things are flush-able, they are not.

Sounds like there isn't enough water which causes the solid waste and paper to go too slow and then stops and you have a clog up , check the cistern is filling and emptying properly and if someone has a brick in it to conserve water , ditch it.Other wise look outside the house for a little drain cover sometimes says rodding point on it , lift this and get someone to flush while you look and see if the water is passing fast enough to carry the waste away.

One of the plumbers in your area should have a sewer camera.

There are a number of things that could be wrong, having a look inside the pipe will find the problem and then once the exact cause is know-en you can fix it.

nicely, perhaps she does it because of the fact shes bored? attempt fiddling together with her extra. yet having suggested that, this certainly relies upon on how old she is. youthful little ones many times try this. i could say, take her out extra often, play together with her, locate her some pals to play with/ do exactly something that gets her thoughts off tiolet paper. you additionally can purchase her the lavatory paper the place you may resign on the domestic dog. That facilitates a super purchase. i'm hoping this facilitates! =)solid success!

If it's in the pipes in the ground, you may need a roto rooter.

Drink more water,eat less chesseburgers.

confusing task. look over google and yahoo. this could actually help!