Religion is obsolete, why are people still trying to push it into our schools?

If you want to believe in god or a little guy with a pitchfork, my hats off to you, seriously I can respect your ignorance as just that. But why are these people trying to convince our children, with such a fervency, that their illusions are ultimate truth. This is absolute insanity. Has anyone read the bill of rights recently? What is happening to our nation? Seriously, if you are dumb enough to believe in all this stuff, you need to expand your reading and circle of friends... Sorry to burst your bubble or make you think (don't hurt yourself now) but some things had to be said... (If this pisses you off, good... grow some balls and become your own person)

Favorite Answer

if religion is obsolete, then why are you so afraid of it that you have to put it down?

are you so insecure in your beliefs.

who are you trying to convince, us or yourself?

Source(s): jcms

you're immeasurably stupid. no longer all atheists are homosexuals. those that are not do in simple terms not imagine that's our organisation to adhere our noses the position it would not belong...a topic that maximum of you "magnificent Christians" look to have. college is about giving new generations the equipment to strengthen this international, no longer coach them the old drivel which will carry it again. All you smart human beings could leave the united states. you should come back up right here to Canada, the position the inhabitants is one 10th of the size and there's a lot extra room. If this were to ensue, atheists might want to very much outnumber theists, and shortly adequate, theism will be run out of this united states, and then on my deathbed, i visit assert that I led a revolution that quite replaced the international for the added perfect. Yeah, i like that plan.

FYI- the last attempt to put anything close to "religion" into the schools was done by the scientific community. They re-birthed an idea first spoken of by a fellow named Albert Einstein. The idea of "Intelligent Design" was Einstein's answer to perplexing challenges he saw in nature that could not be explained by evolution. Few scientist liked it back then, many more today are revisiting this idea. Christians are not guilty of this one, but we kinda like it. Its not good enough, but acceptable from scientist.

While I agree 110% with what you say, the fact remains - there are many many people in this country who still beleive this craptastic story....

All we can do is keep fighting against it, keep using the courts to wage war on them (they cannot win in courts, because you can only use FACTS in a court of law - and they have none) and hope that one day soon logic and intelligence will prevail.

I actually don't believe in the Bill of Rights because even though it might be written in a piece of paper. We still face discrimination even though it says in that paper that we have rights.

In school they even force you to stand up, and say the Pledge of Allegiance. If a kid does not want to, he has no right to say it. I don't say the Pledge of Allegiance, because I don't want to and I don't believe in it. Some teachers have told me to stand up, even though I don't want to. Then what does that tell you, that schools force you even though you are not allowed to talk about religion, but there making you believe on something you don't want to.

religion is obsoleate it is a lie to brainwash people so thay can get the next geration to pay the priests wages religion is destroying this planet it runs goverments usa it time it went it starts holy wars the planet is run on a fairy tail

You have much to learn Grasshopper. Begin with tolerance and compassion - respect for our selves is illuminated by the way we frame our questions of life. Continue to question, and do so with thought, respect, and love for yourself. You are who you think you are. Always aspire to be your personal best, and the answers will be self-evident.

Source(s): Common sense.

Unfortunately it is very much alive

or its at the start of its death roll

crazy people

they worship a zombie (he rose from the dead)

Children are easily convinced

Good question. Misery and ignorance love company I guess.

IF you dont believe in God or accept His son Jesus as the one who died on the cross for your sins, that little guy with a ptich fork remains your father.

John 8:4-44 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Before they took prayer out of schools, students respected their teachers, and no one got shot either. No babies were born in toilets or thrown in dumpsters. You take Jesus out of your life, and litterly "all hell breaks loose!"