Hi, I'm in area where some sites are blocked. I'll appreciate it much if you tell how to skip proxy. Thanks.

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    This bundle runs straight out of the box - If you want to bypass web filters or proxy servers blocking any site, you can use Opera with Tor to safely and anonymously view or download whatever you want, because it uses the Opera (Internet Suite), so its really, really fast and the Tor network leaves no trace or history.

    Plus This Opera Tor Bundle can be run off any disk: USB, network drive or hard drive.

    Opera Tor - Opera + Tor + Privoxy


    It's basicially a pre-configured bundle and optmized with the Opera Browser, The Onion Router and Privoxy. Just Run: Tor, Privoxy and Opera or click on "Start" in the bundle folder and freely surf away.

    You can use these sites to confirm that your orginal IP and location were hidden.

    1. http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/

    2. http://www.iptoplace.com/

    3. http://www.maxmind.com/app/locate_my_ip

    Opera Features


    1. Very Fast.

    2. Tabbed browing.

    3. Mouse Gestures.

    4. The Most secure.

    5. Lightweight RAM usage despite heavy feature set.

    6. Content Blocker (Ad block).

    7. Download Manager.

    8. Extremely stable.

    9. Basic BitTorrent support.

    10. Thousands of Skins/Themes

    11. Excellent community support.

    If you want to contribute to the Tor (Anonymity Network) please use the Vidalia (http://vidalia-project.net/download.php) frontend to easily run a Tor Server and relay traffic for the Tor network.

    Digg It!


    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • tupaj
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    You wait till you get domicile to apply Myspace. you will get suspended from college or get laptop privileges taken away. Your college has very particular regulations approximately utilising computers and the internet. Your myspace isn't a existence and dying emergency.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    go to a place where it's not blocked

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    ask your parents to unblock them

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.