Should I dump him?

Okay me this guy has been together for 4 months we got into and disagreement something dum he called me and he was decided on what to wear for his GED class I said you got someone to impress he said no then he was still asking and I said are you sure he then hung up. I called him the next day and he told me to call him later. I didn't cause I feel like I'm doing to much. I think since he got some money he's been actiing funny I didn't talk to him yesterday but I called him today about 2 something he nobody pick up the phone I just want to know what do yall think I should do.

Favorite Answer

Like a turd.

Scooby, He maybe freaked because you showed a bit of jealousy over him choosing what shirt to wear. I dont know the guy, but maybe he expected everyone else would be looking nice too. Dont seem like he'd ask you advice to impress another girl, but just to look nice, yes.

He thinks you're mad at him. you didn't call back.

Then today, about 2 nobody answered, Many reasons for that.

Chill, get in touch with him, but you're jumping the gun if you break up.

If you are not sure that there is a reason to dump him at all then perhaps you sould give it a little time... do you trust him?

It sounds like he just got irritated that you did not trust him the first time he said that no he does not have anyone to impress...

maybe you should trust him unless you have a really good reason not to...

I do not really have an answer... but I hope that helped, good luck and best wishes! x x x

People are what they do, not what they say. Take a look at the actions that you described in your question. Is this a person that you should trust and spend anymore time on? I think not!

I think he is interested in getting a GED and putting his all into it ( for his future and possibly yours). He was simply dressing nicely. I don't think you have a reason to be jealous over that.

• Holly

Ok you know he is getting your calls ,so I would stop go out with my friends have fun .dont be where he thinks you are ,let him call and chase you .good luck

Forget him. If he's for real and he truly likes you, he'll try to stop you and tell you everything he loves about you. If he shows no emotion... ditch him, he's not worth your worry.

I think you need to talk to him and if he doesnt want to talk like an adult then you need to leave him alone.

wait a few more days. if hes still acting pissy, dump 'im b4 he dumps u!

yes

dump him...he does not disurve you...find someone that appreciates you...

good luck.