What is a good web-site to go to look for beautiful hair styles for women with med. to long hair?

I have really long hair and plan on getting a hair cut and need to know what web-site has pictures of hair cuts and hair styles so that I know what I want when I go to get my hair cut?

Favorite Answer

Google it!!

I truly have lengthy hair that i'd like to be longer. immediately my hair is on the middle of my again (when I straighten it). i imagine that some women individuals do seem good with short hair, yet no count number what i like lengthy hair. i for my section can not have short hair for some causes. First i'd seem poor and 2d I truly have thick really frizzy hair. The shorter that's, the fluffier it receives. The length weighs it down. Plus with curly hair even with if that's down for your waist, it truly would not seem that lengthy because the curls or waves shrink up.