what do you think about this?

my bf and I had a fight two days ago...we were in the middle of the fight when he told me he cheated on me 3 times in the past 2 weeks...after 2 hours we got back together,and later when we went out to eat,he told me in the restaurant that he didn`t cheat on me and he said that just to make me angry...what should I belive?where those ,just words thrown within anger,or is that true that he cheated on me?

Favorite Answer

why would he tell you something like that?were you telling him things that did hurt him?if so then he tried to revange and told you something that he knew it would certainly hurt you...I don`t think that he really cheated on you,during a fight people say things that are regreted after it ends...you say even unreal things,so at this it is 50/50 ... you can not really know if he has really done it...so be carefull for the next months,and see how it works out between you two...if everything is ok,and you get noe reason to think that he might cheat on you,..than it was just to make you angry...but if you see that things are going down,then you should really consider that he is cheating on you and that you should run as fast as you can,away from him.

hope it helped,good luck

Source(s): Life,and my own relationship.

Either way he is a liar and a cheater... why in the heck were you going out to eat with him two hours later... good god, kick him to the curb and expect better for yourself! A cheater always cheats! He will not change... the only thing you have done is reinforce the notion that he can walk all over you. Find a good man, they take longer to find, but we are out there! Good luck to you.

more than likely they are true and were told out of anger.. the dumb part is ,that you took him back in only 2 hours... you lost that fight.. i would throw in the towel now, instead of dragging it out for who knows how long, the longer you hold on the more you are allowing yourself to get hurt.

Why would he say something that serious if it wasn't true. He told on himself and now hes trying to cover it up. But the choice is yours

study his action around u like if he calls u every day or does he talk about other girls around u so pleaze dont jump 2 conculsion cuz u might make the worst mistake of ur life

he did cheat

if your ever unsure about your relationship then you might think about breaking up with him. he was lying to you any way you look at it.

sweetie he cheated on you

HI

Source(s): HI
  • Smiles

ummm? How are we suppose to know? Ask him!