Tell me in all honesty. . . . . is this insulting ?

someone in yahoo ask me asked "does masterburating excessively makes person thinner" (sic) and I answered ". . . . and will make you blind". i got an alert from yahoo saying I violated the rules because this was insulting to the person who asked ? ? ? ? ?

NOW, WAS IT ?

Favorite Answer

Take no notice, he was clearly a skinny, short-sighted w****r!

My husband got an alert for suggesting 'banana' as a great ingredient for apple cider!!!

To some this may be insulting, But this subject is or was a sensitive subject to the person that ask, Me personally I would not have ask nor made a reply, so in the future if you plan on making a reply to any question ask make sure you are not being critical, Some persons can't take jokes or constructive criticism so when making your reply in the future just be on guard with what you say. That's all And if you want to say something funny as a joke just type LOL. Some people like myself really do not care about how people/persons reply to what I may say or ask My skin is Thick and Tuff, I watch for replay's that are racist or the (N) word, Or Far to much profanity. I am so sorry you got reported especially if your intentions were not meant to offend. Just move on and that is that.

THATS THE funniest thing i have ever heard!!! bet it sent shockwaves across the internet !!! imagine all those guys jacking off, flipping from porn to yahoo answers to MSN messeger to Mysapce etc.... there must have at least been a couple of hundred that freaked out, and had a bit of a panick attack!! good for you !!! F**K yahoo man. jion agian under another name if htey "fire" you. Keep in touch ;)

I recently saw a topic on using animals for sexual gratification. If that gets away from the censors, so should the blind thing. Trust me the blind thing is not as bad as taking a gerbil...

There are people who say whole lot of things that are worse than that. You didn't do anything wrong.

Yes it is because it is a scientific problem which causes blindness.

Source(s): Me

hahaa that was a good laugh

nah i wouldn't get insulted

Not at all. I thought it was pretty funny actually.

Nope, sounds okay to me.

i say if he or she did n't want an answer they should not of asked