What are your lifestyles?

Well I'm always busy on school days. On weekends I play video games and watch movies. Maybe even go to a park. I exercise daily and watch tv. Ok so I want to know what's your lifestyle? Are you happy with your lifestyle. I'm a bit bored with my daily routine. I will be happy when I get to travel to Paris and some other places!

Favorite Answer

i go to bed between 9:00-11:30(p.m. of coarse)wake up at 6:00(a.m. of coarse)get ready 4 school school leave at 7:15-7:30 go to school get home at 3:30 do my homework

(if i have any i usually don't)do my chorse get on the computer listen (we go up town sometimes)to music read books make sure my room is good and clean take a shower eat supper(usually around 7or 8 o'clock watch a movie go read a little part of a book then go to bed

Thursday:come home do homework(if i have any which i usually don't do what i want to get ready for church and go

Friday:

Wake up at 10:30 i do what i want to and little jobs my mom ask me to do(i don't have school on Friday's)

Weekends:

(Saturday)go to sleep when i feel like it wake up around 10:30 um.... do whatever i want to for a while do my chorse then go up town with my mom sisters brother and my Mama(my grandma)come home do what i want

Sunday:

wake up at 8:00 a.m. get ready for church leave at 9:00 come home around 12:30 usually wash all the vehicles, get ready for church at 5:00 and go again get back at 9:30 usaully watch a movie go to bed.AND START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): Me and my lifestyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My lifestyle is very good. because I'm alive, happy,focused and well. thanks be to GOD.