How can I get buyers and distributers for our brick ovens. our oven will cook a fresh doe pizza in 90 seconds.

we are located in ca and we have a factory to make ovens from 3'to 6' ovens. our ovens is gas or wood fired

Favorite Answer

Fresh does should attract bucks.

specific can, maximum cans have instructions for microwaves, yet once you're making soup from scratch like I do, grab your education e-e book reason it has a superb form of information like what placing to apply and for a fashion lengthy etc., yet as quickly as you get used to it you will understand through utilising intuition, soups are sooo yummy and solid so you might, i admire making vege soup, pumpkin and potato soup and caulieflower and brocolli soup yummy!! Now you have made me hungry lol!

First of all, you need to work on proper English and grammar. Then seek out restaurant equipment & supply companies to carry your product.