do you think that i??

have the face of a trucker and the body of a black stripper???

Favorite Answer

You have the face of the bulldog on the hood of the truck,and a body as big as a truck.LOL I can't see your pic that good.

I think that the imposter.....as if we didn't know who she was, is JEALOUS OF the real Hayleylov. Oh, and since you are so determined to remove what I say even though your garbage and LIES stay.....

Details of Violation: Because you morons bully anyone who doesn't agree with your disgusting presence here in our country, IMPOSTER. She will be back. But keep gloating about nothing and making a complete a ss of yourself. Here is what I was in violation for: Details of Violation: Kong and STomp are the same person. He thinks he is intelligent but he isn't. NancyF, if you have a job, I am the Tooth Fairy. You are on here all of the time. You are a hypocrite as well, always bashing someone else for the same things that you do. LIAR. I have noticed this as well. They all come out around this time. Stretchedout(STOMP) SO, why keep calling me a racist when I am not? Nancy, you aren't exactly at the top of the food chain here,either. I'm sure your ex husband told you so already. Maybe the reason that I only come on at certain times is because unlike you, I have a life. You obviously do not. You seriously should try to do something productive. Being online is fun but you are here 24-7, I am not....I suppose that's why you think I only come on at certain times and FYI, a lot of people do hate you. KMA But you can come on and impersonate and tell more LIES and basically be a piece of s hit and that's ok? I don't think so. Oh, you will really like this.... STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER

well you look kinda cute from what I see in the one picture..cant see the figure though.. hold on I will be right back with some dollar bills and we can explore the whole stripper thing.

peace

• 2 points

• Daisy

Hayleylov (the real one, not the imposter who asked the question), I don't blame her for stealing your pic! Very nice! Remember, it is the ultimate in flattery! Ha!

considering all i can see is your face ( if that is your face) you have a beautiful face and look like someone who is trustworthy and can be very romantic. As for your body I can not see it except in my mind and yours is beautiful!

well i must have said something to really get to you i havent said anything mean so i could not have hurt your feelings i am against illegal immigration and i like my pic, i like me and i don't care what you or anyone else thinks it doesn't change a thing in this issue now lets see your real pic yeah thats what i thought i dont blame you though if i was you i would steal my pic too , ha ha

now their stealing more than identities there stealing my good looks thanks for the complement gee i am blushing

all this and smarts thanks go out to my mom

Imposter.

let us view ur 360 with some pics

Hadn't really given it any thought at all. I still don't care. Good Luck! :)