does this girl...??

It all started in 10th grade. This girl sat next to me in english class and was supposingly flirting with me. I think she liked me but it seemed like she was just playing around. I started to like her but i wasn't sure if she really liked me. The flirting continued for a while. Now we are in 11th grade and we still have english class together. I still have a crush on her. Its been almost a year now and i still like her. We say hi to each other but rarely talk. Does she still like me, or did she ever like me??

Favorite Answer

The young lady probably did like you but you did not respond to her flirting, she may think that you are not interested and moved on. If you like her then ask her out. It's your turn to flirt back!!

If you are both together in a a class (again), try to pick up where you left off! If things are still fun and flurty, try saying a few more words to her if you pass her in the hall or something, like a one liner, or teasing her. I girl won't talk to you if she doesn't want to. In this case, she still says "hi..." so she does remember you.

If you're not getting the same vibe as last year she may have moved on. In that case... take a deep breath...and move on, but don't be bumed out! Have a blast with your other friends in class, and she might just see what she is missing !

Hope this helps!!

I dont no 4 sure but i no there is a guy i like and i never really see him and i say hi !!! So she might like you or she might just cosider u a friend !!! u could make a move and c where that gets u and if she did not like u she will now no that u r gutsy well hope this helped

Ok Dude she's probably tired of waiting ont you to ask her out! do me and you a favor and ASK HER OUT ALREADY! geez she liked you and the only way your going to find out if she still does is by asking her out!

Ask her out. I'm having my own guy problems, so I know it's hard, but we should both do it. lol

well start to talk to her again...you will tell her how you feel when you are ready