how does one report small claim judgement against someone to the credit report bareau?

took a sub tenant to court for failure to pay rent. if I get the judgement, how can I report him to any or all of the three credit report company?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    nasty lil bugger arn't you. Have you checked to see how his/her financies are. it may have been unavoidable oin their part .

    At any rate the credit bureau a;ready has it. and if he/she was denied credit because of it later and yuo were the one who went out of his way to do so and he/she got a lawyer you may be liable, as small claims court judgements can be voided.If you got your money leave em along. what's the point. hurting them woill not make you feel better, just vicious

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.