Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

It just bought Paul Mitchell Shampoo . . . This is mostly for guys.?

Is paul mitchell shampoo consitered a "girl" shampoo. It really works well, i just took a shower. Do you think people would think im werid for using it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Paul Mitchell designer shampoo and conditioner along with all of their other products are uni-sex...they are used widely in all types of salons for both Men and Women...My Aunt is a hair stylist and she uses it for everyone!

So keep on usin it if you feel it is working for you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

In my opinion shampoo is shampoo. It doesn't matter what sex you are it is still going to do what it should. If you are really worried about it. I am sure Paul Mitchell has a line just for men, if not you can find one. But I wouldn't worry about it.

• 1 decade ago

Hello,

Shampoo is shampoo. It all cleans your hair. The Paul Mitchell name is the name one of the founders. Here are a couple of their websites to learn more about him & his products.

No, you are not "weird." So lather, rinse & repeat to your heart's content.

Peace out.

• 1 decade ago

no paul mitchell isnt a girls shampoo. my brother and my dad use it, if it works well then it works well, and i dont think its weird that you use it, so why should anyone else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you want a good shampoo, go to a feed store or co-op and get main and tail shampoo. I know it,s for horses but I know alot of women that swear by it.

• 1 decade ago

dont wry about it. Paul mitchell products are for both men and women. so GO ahead knock yourself out:)

• 1 decade ago

i think it is a boy shampoo because of the name of the brand.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

His products are for MEN

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.