♥How many times should u wash ur hair?

I wash my hair at least three times a week. Is that enough? Or do I need to wash it more? My friends usually wash their hair everyday but I don't want to waste water?

Favorite Answer

Hey jellybean. If you wash your hair everyday, it dries it up and breaks alot. Wash it like Monday, skip Tuesday, do it Wednesday, and skip Thursday. Savin your parent's water bill, dats nice.

It all depends on your hair type, I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week my hair tends to be a little more on the dry side. People with oily hair should wash their hair every day. It just depends on your hair type.

It depends. If your hair is really dry, 3 or 4 times a week is fine. My best friend's hair is super dry and she washes it about that much. And sometimes, like during winter when the air is drier, she puts mayonnaise or olive oil through it and rinses. However, if your hair is oily, you may want to wash it every day, like me. Just be sure to use a conditioner after every shampoo.

I wash my hair everyday. I hate the feeling of having greasy hair.

If your hair is not greasy-looking, dull or sweaty/smelly then stick with the 3 times a week. People often wash their hair everyday mostly just out of habit or like me, it's easier to style my hair when it's wet.

Washing it everyday can dry it out and using hot styling aids like blowdrying, hot rollers, curling iron or straighner can damage your hair.

If your current routine works and it looks good for you, than stick with it and don't worry about your friends.

PS. I don't think you're using that much extra water washing your hair.

• compos

it relies upon on you! in case you have large hair i does not wash usual using fact this is putting ur hair by somewhat some rigidity. yet once you had greasy hair that necessary to be washed usual, then i might gain this. uhm once you wash your hair this is moist...i'm assuming you meant to declare is it undesirable to comb ur hair whilst this is moist. and to that i say noo..as long as you're delicate and initiate up from the backside of your hair up! ohh and confident it is particularly undesirable to comb ur hair whilst it is moist. this is like chop up-end city stunning there! lol

How many times should you wash your hair?

It depends on how long your going to live.

1 time every 2 or 3 days. if it is greasy or stinks then wash itno matter the day

I wash my hair and condition it every day when I shower. It's part of bathing, so I am not wasting water.

every other day ,washing it every day will dry your hair out

leaving your hair a little oily makes it healthier to.