Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & Employment · 1 decade ago

How much do strippers make a year?

I work at Applebees right now and need more money to help pay for school so I am looking for a new job.

Favorite Answer

Depends on where they work and how good they are.

• mahall

How Much Do Strippers Make

• Diana

He meant nothing bad or ill towards you. I am quite confident in saying this because I've done the same thing and I loved my wife at the time. He probably, like me, had no idea his wife loved him enough to allow him to indulge in any fantasy type behavior. I'd talk to him and ask him "had he known you were cool with it, would he have taken you with him?" I'll bet he says yes and I'll bet he's not lying. Also, the one thing I always loved about strip bars is the fact that it is a mans place. Sure, there are naked women everywhere, but truthfully, you can't mess with them unless you spend the big bucks or are truly into them. And no self respecting man is truly into a stripper. Especially not a married man. I think you will find that what you are calling infidelity is just a misunderstanding on both of your all's part. That's my honest opinion.

Webcam modeling is the way to go. You can work from home set your own hours and once you build up regular customers you can make anywhere from $500 - $2000+ per week.

Try www.topnetmodeling.com

webcam models get paid $0.80 per minute for each paying customer which adds up pretty fast especially if you have multiple customers.

5 paying customers would make you $4 a minute which works out at £240 an hour. Not bad for an hours work.

Pay is weekly and you can also become an agent and make money recruiting other models aswell.

Check out this site for more info

www.topnetodeling.com

Best of luck!

The money use to be great! Ever since the Internet porn and web sites, and new laws banning topless or nude dancing, Tougher laws on how much touching etc.. (NO SEX) The money sucks. I sit home now. Money making days in a strip club are over. I miss the money the glam the freedom of working when I want to. I don't miss the bad nights of less than $100.00. Competing with a lot of beautiful woman and 2 hours of doing hair and make up. People who work for tips will most likely lie about how much they make.

dont do it . Its awful. I did that when i was 18-19. I made about 4-5 hundred dollars a night but i was not willing to do all the extras that the girls who made 800-1000 a night did. Its degrading .I mean it really is gross. Im a loan officer now and make more money now and feel great about how i made my earnings and dont have to have a secret life to hide what i do.Oh another thing you can supplement an income being a bartender or cocktail waitress at a busy nightclub since you have some experience,and you make more money if you dont work for a chain corporation. they are usually over staffed. Been there , done that too. Trust me!!1

I waitressed in a strip club for 8 years. On a bad day I made 100.00 good days 600.00 plus. I knew all the strippers some made really good money 2000.00 plus a day. It really comes down to this your personality, dancing ability, and how much crap you can put up with believe me there's crap! It also factors on where the club is located does it get business? Do the other girls look good the more good looking girls in a club the more patrons it gets therefore there's more money to be made.

I think if you we're a stripper would would make more then you do at Applebees.

They can make quite a bit, depending on how good/attractive they are. I know one who's not even particularly great, but pulls in around $600 over a weekend.

Ive dated allot of strippers its not ma easy as it sounds or looks. if you hustle and are at a good club about 500 a night . most of them end up blowing it as fast as they make it . it takes a strong will to play it Right but if you do you can make allot of money.

Well it depends on how good of a stripper you are!! And how good you look!!