anyone else in long distance relationships?

how do u deal with it? im 15 nd my bfs 16. we live an hour away. we dont realli see each other THAT often cos of skool nd stuff but is it worth it at our age? we're in love....

Favorite Answer

well i would say it was worth it and if you love him you need to stay with him just cause you hour away means jack when you are in love ...........right now my man is 5 hours away and i love with with all my heart and its hard at times but are love is Strong and there is nothing that could come between us now

Im in the SAME situation at a whole different level.....Ive waited my whole life to find THE girl (Never been with another girl and am fully capable and have been offered many times) and that girl ends up to live in Colorado when im in New York.....im 14 right now and she is turning 16 this December.....we talk on the phone every night....We love each other til death and even though we cant see each other we never think of leaving each other and always talk about the future.....we have only seen each other once....for a few hours....she convinced her mom to come see me for a day while they were on vacation up in Albany and im in Long Island. Consider yourself lucky, talk on the phone every night, organize when to see each other, do anything to be with each other in any shape or form. One of the best topics to talk about when your far away from each other over the phone (even though thats NOT that far at all) is things you will do when you see each other.....I swear that topic never gets old with me and my girl......if you dont think hes the 1 then leave him.....continue your search....

Source(s): Current Experience.

My finanance is in the navy at the moment and he is very far from me he is in Washington and I'm in California. It'ss all about how u feel about each other and the spirit that you'll share for each other. I would advise you to get a phone or if you already have one call him you will feel alot better if you do.

.....i won't lie to you and say that it's worth it, 'cuase i was in a similar situation. trust me, let each other go, they'll be less drama, you're still just kids. and if in the future, you find each other again, then you can reignite ur flame.

It's worth it 'cause you are in love.

yea you guys should hang out over the weekends!!

no