is it normal?

i recently moved to spain and have made no friends this week their was a festival and i cried my eyes out for 4 hours straight cause i have made no friends and had no one to go with

now what i need to know if this is normal and what should i do this has brought my self esteem very low

• BAnne
    Favorite Answer

I suppose it's hard being in a new country and not knowing anyone, but try not to sit around feeling sorry for yourself. Go out where the people are, go to clubs, work shops, etc and make some friends.

You don't say how long you have been living there. But you need to give yourself time to make new friends. Certainly it is normal to feel lonely and crying about not being able to go to the festival. But you should not stay on the "pitty pot" too long. There are lots of ways of making friends...the best is through a church or school organization. Take charge of your life by getting out there where you can meet people with similar interests!

I know what's that's like cause it's m 2nd year in high school, & i haven't really made any friends I can hang out with. there's people that say hi, but we don't hang out.

Just try to talk to people any chance you have, like if you have neighbors intoduce yourself to them or if you go out to a club try to meet people. Or at work introduce yourself.

I think is going to be hard to make friends in another country. Are you able to speak spainish. If you can't, then why not go to a class. That could help in making friends.

Well sure it's normal. Humans are social creatures - you probably had a lot of friends back home. You will make new one's, don't worry.

U shudnt beat urself up!u jus moved there,it'll take time4u 2 settle down.It is normal.U'll b ok in tyme.

Relax. You will make friends. You have a lot to offer people, do not be so hard on yourself.

yes because lots of people make no friends even through the whole school year

dont worry about it you´ll have friends its just about time dont you think? so what? go alone maybe there you´ll know people and make some friends.

I think it is normal.