Which top 3 used cars other then Toyota, Honda, or Lexus is reliable.?

Which do you think is reliable other then Toyota, Lexus, or Honda

Volvo is not reliable

I'm looking for more of a European Car Like the Aston Martin but cheaper and reliable

No american cars

Favorite Answer

Buick, Nissan, Ford...almost anything made since 1993 is pretty reliable. Every car breaks, from Rolls Royce to Kia Rio.

Pre 2002 Saabs were reliable, as is the current Saab 9-5. Also, if you look for perhaps a Mercedes-Benz built prior to 2002 (with the old, boxier, more conservative designs) then those are probably more reliable than the recent ones.

Certain model years of the BMW 3-Series are reliable, as are certain years of the BMW 5-Series. (any 5-Series after Model year 2003 probably wasn't as reliable, according to Consumer Reports)

You could also consider a late model Volkswagen Passat (non turbo).

All of those will not be as reliable as a Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, Acura, or Infiniti, but if you're pining for a European car than those are the reliable ones.

european= not reliable. no car made in europe will compare to any other car in life of the car. japanese cars run forever. americans last a while but are made to break around 135,000. european cars are more expensive than both and break the fastest. they don't have to travel the distance american ones do and japanese cars are made to last, and to race. european cars are not what you want to have if ur looking for reliability. the best one though also expensive, is a bmw. they usually don't start breaking down till around 80,000-100,000 miles. after replacing nearly everything on them for quite a large amount you might get another 50,000 out of it.

Source(s): tech 3 mechanic, DKZ Customs

properly even with you get dont get those: Kia Chevorlet Mazda steer sparkling of Ones I favor are: Ford Toyota Honda Hyundai Volkswagen Belive it or no longer, in case you want a used automobile Pontiacs are particularly good!

• Billy

Nissan, Acura, Infiniti

I recently started driving a Chrysler PT Cruiser. I never thought about them when I saw them around, but I found a good deal on a used one. My research found that they have a good reputation, and I have enjoyed it very much so far.

Acuras are good, as they're just the high-end division of Honda.

Volvos are really nice and reliable.

Ford Focus, Ford Mondeo and the Ford c-Max