help with mixed messages?

im 16, met this boy whos 18 at an amusement park two summers ago and since then we've stayed in touch. he came to visit me twice after although we live about an hour away from eachother. then he got his licence suspended for a year due to drunk driving. so then during the year we talked every now and then. hed call me once in awhile. but then he stopped talking to me as much, so this past august me and my friend planned to meet up with him and his friend again at this amusement park. me and him hit it off right away and we split up from my friend and his friend. hed hold my hand and have his arm around me and would just be so cute. hed kiss me and it seemed like everything was perfect. that night he talked to me alot. the next day he called me. then everythign just stopped. we didnt talk for a month. then the other day out of the blue he ims me saying he wants to hang out that day. but we didnt. now he hasnt talked to me for a week. he gets his licence back this month.idk what to think

Favorite Answer

I dont know what's going on with him but something's going on. Does he really think he can just leave and IM you outta the blue and say "Lets hang out" as if you have nothing else better to do with your life. Your making yourself seem too available. So is this the type of b/f he would be if you two were dating? Is this really what you want from a guy? I wouldn't think so. I would find someone else to hang out. Someone who is available and comes around to show an interest in me. It sounds like he's playing you. Talk to him about why he keeps disappearing and coming back out of the blue. If his reasoning is not good enough, I would tell him I'm busy the next time he calls. Or just don't answer him at all. He'll get the message.

I think he's playing you and he seem like trouble from hearing what you had to say if he's a drunk driver and you in the car he'll kill you

You are a convenient fling. He will call you when he needs you otherwise, he doesn't want to be bothered.

When he doesnt have some ho on his jock where he lives, he calls You. Let him go.

wait and see