where can you get a game like dance dance revolution which you dont need a playstation for?

just wondering where you could buy something like that, wit the dvd and mats included

Favorite Answer

Well, there is DDR Mario mix on the Gamecube. And there might be a DDR for Xbox.

Or do you mean like the "Plug-n-Play" games where all you need is the mat? then try here: http://www.ddrgame.com/dadareddrtvp.html

There has recently been a revolutionary leap in technology that allows you to find various items for sale around the globe with a touch of a button. It is called the "Internet." Heard of it?

Source(s): me

well, since i'm a TOTAL nut for DDR, I downloaded a version of the game on my computer where you don't play with your feet, but instead your hands. it's really fun. haha. my top combo is 2,000. ^_^ it was on the endless setting. haha.