Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

If a gay friend told you they had a crush on you, what would you do?

Favorite Answer

Tell them that you would like to remain friends with them and tell them that you are not gay, but you are willing to be their friend.

My friend had the same problem and she told me ever since that day, they never been friends again. If it happen to me I would say I'm not gay, I don't roll like that. We can't be friends again.But if I knew they was gay in the first place I wouldn't be friends with them then. Just because their gay and they might check you out and give hints.

i would tell them how flattered i would be and i would also remind them that i am stright and i would let them be my friend no matter what i do not vare wheter they are gay or straight i would still consider themmy friend and i would trust my life with this person also because they know exactly what and how i feel so remember just cause they are gay does not mean you treat them any different when they develope other feelings for you you just have to put your foot down and or draw the line on how that you will go with them and if would not be the way they may want be if they are your friend they will understand

Be truthful. If you'd like to stay friends, just say so. Friendships tend to last a lot longer than crushes. If the friendship is a good one it will be better if you are truthful.

If, in the first place you are a gay; then tell your friend whether you are interested or not.

Otherwise, if you are not;tell him you can't enter in such a relation(without disrespecting or hurting his feelings).

If he persists, call it off &flee the scene before it gets worse.

Hope for the best !!

Don't rightly know, guess it would depend on my own orientation and curiosities...I'd have to see if she'd like to fulfill my lovers fantasy of a threesome...I rather think he might like a three way relationship with us both...If not, my friend and I would remain friends and respect the boundaries of that friendship. Fare Thee Well.

Well if your friends and if you let them no your not interested they will understand. They might be getting some signal from you and are taking it the wrong way. If your interested in the same way then go for it....

well firstly are you gay? if not then let him off slowly saying i wih that i felt the same and if i was gay i would date you cause atleast you telling him he is worth it but you dont go that way

good luck

Respect the fact how she feels but let it be known, that im strickly dickly. Doesn't mean push her away... never that. Just be thier for them.

depends, if ur gay, them ask them out, if not be like im not gay. simple