About the PS3 and other systems?

I'm planning on buying a PS3, and I was wondering if it will work on my big screen 1080p tv. And if it does work, will it kill my screen?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your TV will be fine, game developers havent even started making games in 1080P because Their arnt enough 1080P TV's on the market because its so new and the games would be more expensive than games that were using 1080i, and 720P.

But if i were you i would get a Xbox 360 it has better games Halo, Half-Life, Gears of War, Too Human, Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, Bio Shock, Assassins Creed, Mass Effect, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Lost Planet and not to mention the fact that Grand Theft Auto is now exclusive to to Xbox 360 (Rockstar announced their support for the Xbox 360 at E3 2006 and they stated that they will not be developing it for the PS3) Now try to name any good PS3 games that we know are coming out ........................ you cant because their are none!

Sonys PS3 is supposed to have better graphics but not any more because this fall Microsoft is Updating all the Xbox 360s so that they can display games in 1080P just like sonys console and the update is free so now their graphics will look just as good.

Basically Xbox 360 is going to have better games cost 200 dollars less. Its a no brainer go with the 360!

The PS3 console its self is going to cost 500-600 bucks depending on which version you get and it dose NOT come with a game included and all the PS3 games are expected to cost form 70 to 100 dollars because you cant sell a game that uses bul-tooth and blu-ray technolgy for under 70 dollars because then you wouldnt be making any money off of the games and insted you would be loosing money.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes the PS3 will support 1080p. The 60Gb model will have hdmi hookup.

• 1 decade ago

well if it is a rear projection screen it may burn a image on the screen if u leave a still image on it for too long.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It will work, dont worry :-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.