How can I cancel my premium personal service so that my card is not billed again?

I have looked in every link that Yahoo states will work but can find nothing that says cancel service?

Favorite Answer

there should be a phone number on your statement . you can call the credit card company and tell them not to pay any further charges , because I am a truckdriver and dont always see my statements I've had to call and dispute charges a couple of times and have had charges taken off my account from several months back , as a last resort call the credit card company and report card as lost and request a new account number . the credit card company will work with you to keep your bussniess , remember the customer is always right

Click on your My Account, which is at the top of any Yahoo! page.

Click on Premium Services

Click Cancel

Confirm

You will get a confirmation email right after the service is cancelled so there is no mistake.

Source(s): Cancelled many Yahoo! Premium services
  • Billy

try looking for delete account.