Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Does anybody knows the Game named neopets.Tell me how can I send all my neopoints to another account?

Tell me abt how can I send my all neopoints to another account and also tell me abt the shop like how to make it how much neopoints should we have and more plzz tell me

Favorite Answer

Well, first if you want to send neopoints to another account, the one of the easier ways to send them is to put up an auction at the Trading post, putting up a junk item and in your "Wishlist" stating that you want to reserve that item for the account that you want to transfer the neopoints to. To get to the Trading post, you can either go to Mystery Island and access it through there, or you can use the "quick access" bar that links to all the major places.

Next, to make a shop, you want to use the "quick access" bar to either go to "Your Items" or "Your Shop." (if you went to your items, then click on shop stock) To start a shop, you want to click the button that would start the shop, which I can't remember exactly what it says, but its pretty obvious, so you'll know what to do from there. Also, I'm not exactly sure how much it is to start the shop, but I think it's somewhere between 500 to 1000 neopoints. From there, you can edit you shop's information and upgrade your shop at the "Create/ Edit a Shop" button.

Well, overseas names can sound unusal despite the fact that they're normal in different languages, so here's the one English identify that I can suppose of now. Mistiq Star There are a few names that don't seem to be unusual, however sound unusual in English: These are Arabic: Anas - (an as*) Luqman - (appear guy!) Murshid - (More Sh*t) Rana - (that is how you assert frog in Spanish)

You have to open up a shop on your other account then put junk in it for sale at the price of your neopets on the account you don't want anymore. Then log into the account you don't want and buy the stuff from your new accounts shop.

You can't.

you can't