which video game for PS2 is better??????

which dance dance revolution is newer? dance dance revolution Max 2 oe dance dance revolution extreme 2? also, in ur opinion which is better. if u dont like either then name a video game that is good for PS2.

i meant or*

also, if u like another DDR but not the ones named there. then wat DDR do u like best?

Favorite Answer

Lets see, Max2 is a good game, but Xtreme2 has more graphics and and newer songs. I would get Xtreme2, or better yet the new Supernova. Don't get me wrong they are all good games, but try to get the newer ones if you can. The newer versions of DDR are better and have more songs which makes it more enjoyable. The choice is up to you and I hope you find the one your looking for. All I have left to say is best wishes to you and all gamers alike! ^-^

Respectfully,

GrayFox

the call of duty series are amasing games that puts you right in the fight the dance games have a divernt name and diverent songs

I think both are the same; besides the fact that they have different music. A game you should check out is Okami; THATS AN AWESOME GAME!