I HATE to untie or tie knots. What does that say about my personality?

I am a 31 year old guy who hates to tie and untie knots. Knots in shoes, tying knots for fishing, etc. I think this is somehow linked to my dislike of technical aspects. I hate technical stuff on jobs. I hate math. I hate soloing on guitar although I am a solid guitarist and have been playing for 15 years. I prefer rhythm (which can be just as technical if not more technical sometimes with all of the complex chords and chord progressions and rhythm techniques). Anyways, I hate to untie or tie knots. What does this say about me?

Favorite Answer

WOW!

I have never heard of such a thing, but its a great question.

Our brains are very complex, and it would seem yours has found a way of expressing its self...In this way.Plus, it could be left over from when you were a child.Often we hold things locked inside our minds.It comes out! with a certain set of issues..or..problems.I will tell you not to worry...because it can become a bug-bare...In other words, except this about yourself.

Your brain has just taken a huge dislike to certain things, I myself..run a mile if I see blowen-up-ballons.They make me want to also be sick?(go figure)lol...We are all quite unique, aren't we, plus if we do not except certain things about 'us'...we just cause I believe problems...Yours like mine, can be delt with.Try to attack it if you wish...slowly.Don't put yourself into any stressful situations trying too......

it says you've got a dangling thread...

you're loosely woven...

you need to invest in Velcro!

Maybe you're very impatient...I dont know about psychology but I think it's funny. Or maybe you're just ....WEIRD.

Source(s): me
  • You are impatient with yourself.

• punkin

impatient ?

Pretty much that you are lazy.

yourlazy? lol