Kathie P asked in Yahoo ProductsMy Yahoo · 1 decade ago

Reinstall Yahoo as my home page?

My Freeze became my home page uninvited. Please help me reinstall Yahoo home page

Favorite Answer

Go to http://yahoo.com and look for where it says to make Yahoo your home page.

On ur internet explorer go to tools and then to internet options under general, where it says Home page address put the yahoo address in there and push ok

go to the menu top of the page and click on "tools". Scroll down to "internet options" and click. In the very first section, it says home page, and there's a place to type in the address, so type in www.yahoo.com there. Then click "apply" and then click "ok". you should be good to go then!

In Internet Explorer, go to Tools >>Internet Options >>Type: http://www.yahoo.com in the Homepage box at the top of the box that pops up. Then, click OK.

go to yahoo.com and look at the top of the page, it should say, "make yahoo my home page" somewhere at the top click on it and its ur homepage, unless u are talking about something else that should be it....... pretty easy.

cooksonderek@yahoo.com

Ido no longer in basic terms like the recent equipment. I am79 yrs previous and it rather is somewhat differcuilt for some human beings to alter. i admire d my previous equipment , as i'd desire to get all my information, e mail, weaher suddenly. PLEASE help

yes

start over

I thank you for every thing you have done for ME. !

• 6 years agoReport

well right now none what so ever ,I am glad we got back the internet...