Kathie P asked in Yahoo ProductsMy Yahoo · 1 decade ago

Reinstall Yahoo as my home page?

My Freeze became my home page uninvited. Please help me reinstall Yahoo home page

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to http://yahoo.com and look for where it says to make Yahoo your home page.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

On ur internet explorer go to tools and then to internet options under general, where it says Home page address put the yahoo address in there and push ok

• 1 decade ago

go to the menu top of the page and click on "tools". Scroll down to "internet options" and click. In the very first section, it says home page, and there's a place to type in the address, so type in www.yahoo.com there. Then click "apply" and then click "ok". you should be good to go then!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In Internet Explorer, go to Tools >>Internet Options >>Type: http://www.yahoo.com in the Homepage box at the top of the box that pops up. Then, click OK.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go to yahoo.com and look at the top of the page, it should say, "make yahoo my home page" somewhere at the top click on it and its ur homepage, unless u are talking about something else that should be it....... pretty easy.

• 5 years ago

cooksonderek@yahoo.com

• 3 years ago

Ido no longer in basic terms like the recent equipment. I am79 yrs previous and it rather is somewhat differcuilt for some human beings to alter. i admire d my previous equipment , as i'd desire to get all my information, e mail, weaher suddenly. PLEASE help

• 4 years ago

yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

start over

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I thank you for every thing you have done for ME. !

• ...Show all comments
    • 6 years agoReport

well right now none what so ever ,I am glad we got back the internet...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.