Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 1 decade ago

Topps or Upper Deck?

I like to collect football cards but I don't know. Topps or Upper Deck?

Favorite Answer

upperdeck all the way - we are very avid collectors as well. Even though upperdeck and topps are both fairly cheap brands and offer alot of commons they are good for keeping and trading. If you are looking into long term I would go with upperdeck or a more expensive brand like pinnacle or donruss. Hope this helps. Happy collecting. :)

I even have been gathering taking part in cards for some years. in the beginning up i became partial to Topps then UD got here over and their pictures and card high quality became soooo plenty extra beneficial. Then all of the agencies began utilising the comparable inventory. My opinion is that in case you will assemble taking part in cards bypass with Topps, they are extra inexpensive to get an entire set. in case you're doing this for investment applications, overlook it, there isnt sufficient income it yet once you p.c. to purpose definietly bypass with top Deck. As for me I in basic terms bypass with Topps and characteristic been for the previous 2 many years.

Topps is one of the most advertized collectables.

when I was kid collect Topps. but that was 50 years ago.

My son tells me Upper Deck from when he was a kid.

Source(s): 51 years life experience

I have nothing to say..