Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

i need advice?

I love this guy more then anything he is my bestfriend and we have been on and off for a few years till drama happened, and i screwed up, ever since we have lost the bond we once had and i want it back. giving up really is not an option esp. since he is the only thing in my life worth fighting for. He recently started college in another state and i am determined to do something, does anybody have any crazy ideas like the stupid things people do in the movies to show the care and the person always ends up forgiving them or falling in love with them? I am crazy enough to anything(but the I love u thing is old at this point, looking for something more friendship love) i want my bestfriend back

Favorite Answer

He's either going to forgive you and love you for you, or he's not worth it. Real friends forgive you. And they truly forgive you without holding grudges or making you feel bad. If you're going to have to go to such great lengths to "get him back", I'm really not sure he's worth it.

Call him and have a heart to heart talk and tell him exactly what you are feeling and listen to what he has to say. Then, the hard part, step away and give him some space. Busy yourself at school with getting to know new friends and doing new activities that take your mind off of him. He will either come back to you and you can start building your bond again or he wont. If he doesn't, you have already made more good friends and started new activities to help get you though this hard time.

I hate to say it but honesty is the best policy. This guy has already moved on with his life, and your no longer a part of it. Trying to find a way back into his life is a waste of your life! If a guy is the only thing in your life fighting for, than you have bigger personal problems. Make yourself something worth fighting for!!!!!!!

make some homemade cookies and mail them to him at school. Every other day send a small package of something special to him, or a handwritten letter, saying how thankful you are that you have him in your life blah blah blah.

Well, you could always offer him a BJ and call it even. HA HA (sorry, a little too tired and doped up on sugar at the moment)

It might sound a bit crazy, but I've got an idea :since I don't know the very why of this breaking up, first, buy and read a special book : Introduction to Scientology Ethics, and I am very sure you

will come up with something you never dreamed of....!

Good luck!

Ciao.......John-John.

If the fault is with you my dear it is best for you to make the move.

If contact had been broken for some time,call him and ask how he's been doing. then gently tell him that you admit that you screwed up and that you're sorry for it. tell him that you miss him and you'd like to be his friend again. From there only time can work its magic

you don't have to do stupid stuff just keep insisting him that you really learn on your mistakes. and also don't give up if you insist he will know that you really care about him and you really love him allot. if it doesn't work well ask another question and i will tell you something else.