How to Open Wigglytuff Club in Pokemon Dungeon Red Rescue Team?

I have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red rescue Team and Im to the Mt. Steel Part How do I Unlock The Wigglytuff club in the Town and how do I open the Friends Area thing?

Favorite Answer

After you beat the magnimite mission go talk to the Wigglytuff. She will give you two free homes and the magnimite will join you. From there on, you can buy club houses for other pokemon that join your tem.

You have to save the magnemite by defeating skarmory, and then the next day when u come out of your house Magnemite will want to join your team, so when you dont have a Friend area magnemite will refuse then Charmander will say the wigglytuff club was closed yesterday but it is open today. Then wigglytuff gives you 2 free friend areas and magnemites friend gets one free area and joins your team.

you first have to accomplish three rescue missions then then defeat scarmory and wiglytuff club will open up on its own and wigllituf will give you a few friend areas

after u defeat skarmory