I know my neighbors are here illegally from Spain. How do I report them?

My nieghbors that moved in about 2 years ago are here from Spain and own their own pinball machine store. I know they have lived in the states for about 10 years and seem to be very very wealthy. The man that owns the store is the only one that works in the household, however he is managing to own 10 luxury cars,... show more My nieghbors that moved in about 2 years ago are here from Spain and own their own pinball machine store. I know they have lived in the states for about 10 years and seem to be very very wealthy.
The man that owns the store is the only one that works in the household, however he is managing to own 10 luxury cars, put two kids through college, and pay for plastic surgery for his wife.
Their store is open only two days a week, yet the man is never at home during the day, which arises suspicions of something illegally going on and that is where he gets all of his money.
Who do I need to contact about this? Homeland Security?