Is there a song you just LOVED..... until you saw the video? Now you think its just the cheesiest thing ever.?

Favorite Answer

Yes...when I finally saw Slim Whitman singing "Indian Love Song"..no, wait, that was an infomercial...could have been Rick Springfield doing "The Best of Slim Whitman", or was it Devo doing "The Best of Rick Springfield...now that I think of it, it was UB20 (or 40...or are they 60 now?), doing "The Best of Devo". Forget everything I've said...it was the Chicago Bears doing "The Superbowl Strut"...yeah, that was it!!

You're Beautiful, by James Blunt. That had the potential to be a good video, but I couldn't stop laughing when I watched it. If you haven't seen it, it's just him undressing the entire song and then he jumps off a cliff... need I say more?

The last song by Oasis, then I saw the video and it showed bodies in coffins on a horse and cart. I thought it was terrible because my mother had just passed away.

That 's the problem w/ videos in general, IMO.

You're looking at some director's vision of what the song is & not your own imagination.

MTV made sure to help destroy that.....

Stick to the song itself & forget the freakin videos!

• Yeah that happened to me with P!Atd's video lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off even though the video was explained to me mayb i'm just to stupid to get but i think it was the video.

I wish I could answer this, but I haven't watched a video since MTV got rid of Martha Quinn. That was the death knell for videos in my humble opinion.

I don't watch music videos. They are a waste of time. Especially the rappers, who stick their face in front of the camera and "talk" instead of sing, while they yank on their private areas. There's no talent at all!

but its better if you do by panic! at the disco. their lyrics and videos are pretty risque but I love their sound. now ever time I hear them I think of brothels and crap like that. I wish I never would have seen the video.

YES...I loved jesse mcartneys song beautiful soul but when i saw the music video i changed my mind

oh so many times but it has also worked the other way around for me also. have you ever heard the term video killed the rock star!:)