How can you have so much love for a GOD that is a complete Mystery to you?

If he is not a mystery to you then tell me how many conversations face to face you had? If not then you just close your eyes talk to your self and HOPE someones listening and call this act PRAYER.

Favorite Answer

God is no a mystery to me, I walk boldly into the throne room when I pray.

guess i don't get best answer for this one.

but you did need to hear it.

Source(s): jcms

The "Mystery" you speak of is only a mystery to you. The "His-tory" I speak of is the light of truth. I know what I know, and I my dear, know love, because I know God. He ( God ) has without a single doubt in my mind has answered my real prayers ( not my selfish requests ). But as now I am older and a mom, I realize He gives us what we need, not our wants. I love Him sooo much cuz He loves me so much. I feel His presence every morning, and say a simple "hi" to Him. He is my soul, my strength and my heart. God bless.

P.S. I don't hope He's listening, I know. The same way I know the sun will come up again.

If you are a thinking person, and if you read "Rational Spirituality" on the Dhaxem website, you would get a new view of God.

I speak with my God face to face every day, and I could not count the number of conversations we had.

I totally get what you are saying. I am a Christian and I just don't get it. When I was little I asked my mom if she loved God more than me and she said yes. She never even met God. It reminded me of that guy who got all those people to think he was a messenger from God and then had sex with the women and children and ended up blowing the buildong up. I think it was at Wako or something. I always worried that she would get like those people.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

the mystery reveled

o:)NA

Source(s): KJV via e-sword

I see God with my heart and I talk to HIm every day, several times a day. Believe what you want. I place all my faith and trust in God and not in mankind.

Grasshopper....can you see the wind and change its mind? Can you empty an ocean and see its true bottom? No. We just know by faith and answered requests confirming it.

Everthing is a mystery to me. Especially ignorant people like you.

• ?

Isn't that easier than loving real people who have faults, who make you mad or simply get on your nerves?

• fvdvdv

it's called F-A-I-T-H

:-)