Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I need some advice, please?

Is it better to kiss someone with your eyes open or closed? Does it make a difference?

If you ask a man you have feelings for if you can kiss him and he says yes and then he turns around and asks you to kiss him, is this a good thing? Does that mean he likes you and your kisses?

If you ask a man if you are a good kisser and he shakes his head yes, do you think he's telling you the truth?

Favorite Answer

It is better to kiss with your eyes closed.It is a good thing when he turns around and says yes.Yes,it means he likes you and your kisses.If you ask a man if you are a good kisser if he shakes his head yes, that means yes and it can also mean no because maybe the man just did not want to hurt your feelings and wants to make you happy.

I think you are thinking about this way too much. Kissing, at least to me, is an intimate act embarked on by two people who want to "feel" on another level... I think the proof is in the pudding... if he comes back for more... if your physical interactions lead to a deepening of the relationship, it's safe to say that your kisses are working... it would be a pretty shallow man or woman who would abandon an otherwise potential relationship because someone didn't kiss well

As far as if I think he's telling you the truth? To me it's the same thing as asking "hon, do these pants make my butt look fat?" Very few people will tell the truth if the feelings of the person that is asking mean anything...

unless of course you are aspiring to be a good kisser regardless of who the kissee is

For me.Closed eyes..feel it not look at it..It makes a difference,,

If u look a bit its ok...if u open ur eyes too much..its weird..

Well, any man would like to kiss if asked .. it doesnt neccesarily mean he likes u..u can feel it when u kiss if he likes u..its a good thing if ur kisses were lingering and long and lustful but if its short means he just doing u a favor..

to know if ur a good kisser or not is when u kiss, u feel good..and u just cant stop kissing..if he just cant get enough of ur kisses...this without asking, means u kiss great..

but if after the kiss theres akwardness..then, u better work on it..

goodluck

its better to kiss with your eyes closed because its not right for you to stare at him.

It is very much a good thing that a guy you like ask you to kiss him. yes he likes you and your kisses.

He might and he might not be tellin the truth, but the only thing that matters is that he is makin you happy.

• Sabina

I have never analyzed kissing that much. I just kiss because I like it. Sometimes my eyes are open (its a turn on to see your guy enjoying it) and sometimes they are closed.

If both people are enjoying it, I'd say everything is just fine.

those questions was ask frequintly by virgins,yeswhy not

there is a thrill in kissing people while closing there eyes,there is

some kind of kinkyness on it and you can emagine his whole being while closing your eyes.

eyes closed because with eyes open it looks weird

he might like you, no wait i say he likes you! but the q sounds weird

no

• I think I'd take it as a compliment if I were you and would quit being such a nervous twit.

eyes should be closed its more romantic