What is your favorite perfume / cologne? Why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

perfume- So sexy by victoria secrets because it smells really girly but its not to strong, any one could wear it.

cologne-Firce from abercrombie because it smells really manly yet, its not strong and smells awesome!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

my fav. perfume is tommy girl. It's not strong and overpowering but my husband go's gaga whenever I wear it.

my fav. cologne would have to be very sexy for men, it's not too strong and just smells great on my husband!

Of course not every perfume/cologne is going to smell the same on every person because we all have a diff. body chemistry. Take what you think smells good in the bottle and put a little on your wrist, wait for it to dry and then smell it. 9 times out of 10 it will smell diff. on you then it did in the bottle!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ralph Lauren blue

Miracle

Clinique Heart Happy

Pleasures.

Paris Hilton.

• 1 decade ago

I luv esteelauder's beyond paradise because I smells good. Try going 2 the link below.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Holla
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Dreamer by Versace...girls tell me it smells really good like it smells like Apple pie

• 1 decade ago

i abousolutly love axe deoderant/cologne i love that smell (drool)

• 1 decade ago

I love Bvlgari Omnia. It's so subtle yet so ... so sexy. And I feel, very sophisticated too.

• 1 decade ago

glow by j-lo i love the smell

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.