What is your favorite perfume / cologne? Why?

Favorite Answer

perfume- So sexy by victoria secrets because it smells really girly but its not to strong, any one could wear it.

cologne-Firce from abercrombie because it smells really manly yet, its not strong and smells awesome!

my fav. perfume is tommy girl. It's not strong and overpowering but my husband go's gaga whenever I wear it.

my fav. cologne would have to be very sexy for men, it's not too strong and just smells great on my husband!

Of course not every perfume/cologne is going to smell the same on every person because we all have a diff. body chemistry. Take what you think smells good in the bottle and put a little on your wrist, wait for it to dry and then smell it. 9 times out of 10 it will smell diff. on you then it did in the bottle!

Ralph Lauren blue

Miracle

Clinique Heart Happy

Pleasures.

Paris Hilton.

I luv esteelauder's beyond paradise because I smells good. Try going 2 the link below.

• Holla

Dreamer by Versace...girls tell me it smells really good like it smells like Apple pie

i abousolutly love axe deoderant/cologne i love that smell (drool)

I love Bvlgari Omnia. It's so subtle yet so ... so sexy. And I feel, very sophisticated too.

glow by j-lo i love the smell