Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

If your HuSband asks for a 3-Some ... IS he already CHEATING on you behind your back???

If the husband is very secretive about money, never wants to have sex with his wife, and is addicted to porn... and then he asks about wanting a 3-some.... Is he a cheater already - and if so what are tell tale signs of a cheater and how do can you know for sure? (not me -someone I know)

Favorite Answer

Probably. Tell tale signs are usually, unusual behavior, not being where he is supposed to be. Coming home late, secretive calls on his cell or at home. Overnight trips that he just suddenly takes for work, especially if he has not taken them before. More attention to his hygiene. You just know.

He sounds very much like he could very well be cheating already. If there were some way to find out where the money is going, it might answer the question for certain.

Not necessarily cheating, but might as well be. The bottomline ... there are a host of issues that are indicative a a marital relationship on the verge of breakdown. Target the issues strategically but expeditiously.

Don't be fooled ... if it smells that bad -- it's probably is a pile of poop.

You said he asked for a 3-some but you didn't say if he wanted to add a male or female. If it a male I say go for it you just mite like it and this mite be his was of telling you that he Bi and likes being with men. My wife and I had a 3-some by adding a male and we both agree that it was fun and we been closer ever since.

I say, try the 3-some, then if things don't change you can tell the divorce lawyer and judge that you did it to make him happy but you didn't really want to, There seemed little choice-.....etc.

I'm sure the judge would throw the book at "Mr. Cad" with as much force as she/he could

• GrnApl

All of the reasons you gave above are signs he is already cheating. Do you need to see him commit the act before you will believe it?

The Bible says yes. If he has pictured the act in his mind, he is already guilty of adultery. I would have a long heart to heart with him and determine what his idea of a marriage is?

• Lydia

If he has asked you for this, you are WAY beyond just worrying about cheating. Him using porn is already cleating.

basically yes he is cheating but you havee to see if he is hiding anything

Maybe, maybe not. But he is a loser.