What To write in your diary besides writing your secrets?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

5 things that you are grateful for that day and everyday needs to be different.

other suggestions: Hopes, fears, dreams, goals, questions, prayers. Lists of things you want to do, books you want to read, movies you want to see, things you want to try and places you want to go.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The best thing to write about is prolly your dreams, poetry, song lyrics. Things that you can read over, and over, mostly whatever means the most to you. You could write your goals for the future, list favorite colleges, songs, books -- things you would like to remember. Describe things like the way the day was, little moments like when you stand still and listen to the earth move, maybe even describe your perfect guy. You could also write letters to people, letters you don't intend to give them, but let you get out your feelings and make you feel better.

• 1 decade ago

you can write anything that comes on your mind. Write down what happened all day... Write poems, stories, ure dreams. Just anything.

• 1 decade ago

Poetry, favorite quotes, stories, positive things that have happened to you, and what you want to accomplish in your life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

song lyrics for me and my love ones, latest concept in my mind for anything passing in my mind .

• 1 decade ago

What happen in your day

• 1 decade ago

What you think about life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can write anything you want couse is yours

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.