Can women be trusted???

My girlfriend was talking to my best friend when I wasn't there. My girlfriend didn't understand why I haven't yet asked her to go down on me while all her other boyfriends have. She asked my best friend who told her I don't ask women to go south because I don't trust women. She therfore tried to do it to see if I would let her and I wouldnt and she got mad saying I dont trust her. Im sorry, but there is no way in hell I am letting a girl put that sensitive organ between her teeth. No ****** way! What if she bites??? She also gets mad because I refuse to fall asleep around her. After reading that Lorena Bobbitt case, thats a big **** no too!!! I'm mad at my friend for telling her this but come on, don't other guys have this fear????

• joe
    Favorite Answer

Dose she have a history of biting peoples dick off, I don't think so,you, would have heard about it.especially that. don't worry about it.

If she dose'nt have a gross history like that,trust them,you won't know what your missing,if you don't try.

No..id think about 1% which is about i dunno...1 person out of a million..Guys dont have fear of girls biting or whatever their stuff..

Why would they? I mean even if the girl is gonna do it, guys are much2 stronger and can push her off in a second..

I think ur paranoid and may need to seek help..

In maybe the confidence and trust level..or maybe u havent met th right girl for u yet...

Its sad if im ur girl...when first of all u dont trust me..and second of all... u are a weirdo wimp..

PArdon my languange..

• ok, two things going on here. trust issues and the fact that blowjobs skeeve you out. asking the question if women can be trusted probably means you don't view the world as being a good place because you think everyone is as untrustworthy as you are. 2ndly, what kind of a homo doesn't like a *******?

I had an epileptic girlfriend once and she gave me a bj in the middle of it she had a seizure and damn dear bit my dick off so yes I have that fear and I also do not trust wemon been burned too many times

It's not women with the problem...it is you. YOU can't trust women, that is YOUR insecurity, stop trying to blame women and even your friends for YOUR problems. I advise that you refrain from any relationships with women right now until you are mature enough to handle your insecurities.

You should try it. Maybe it will feel good. You never know until you try, but if you don't want her, then tell her how you feel and ask her what she will do. You need to trust in a relationship.

• Dave

Only REALLY, REALLY paranoid guys. You should stay away from women, because you will never trust them. You are probably better off with guys.

yes most woman can be trusted but if you know that she used to be a hoe thats a no-no so in that case you cant trust her at all so kive her alone.

I see no sense in your paragraph. Anyway women can be trusted!!

dont be such a baby..some guys would kill for a girl to want to go down on him! you're being rediculous and you're dumb for not trusting you're girlfriend..give her a chance ..you'll love it!