Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Who's the uptight, need to get out more fool, that reported me for saying the word...penis??

I get reported quite a bit, and don't much care obviously, But, I think people who send abuse reports should identify themselves!! Don't you? I've been reported for the DUMBEST things!! SO, Show yourself!!! I'm sure you're a guy with a 3 inch PENIS!!!!!

Favorite Answer

lol wasnt me only reported one person for being an asshole in fact that was his screen name Serious Asshole.

Although I don't know in what context you used the word penis, it would seem that using the correct word for a body part shouldn't earn you a violation. I don't think that people who send abuse reports should identify themselves because that would start a "war" of reports back and forth. If you believe the report was false or erroneous, fight it. Yes, I know that it's hard to fight. It seems Yahoo doesn't respond well to these things. But if you want to seriously engage people in a discussion about this, maybe you should try to do it in a mature way.

Yes, they should identify themselves. They are like babies. They like to judge other people. I have been reported and lost points several times for nothing. I couldn't care less about being reported. They are just sickening.

When you get reported for trivial things go to the "search for questions" at the top of page,type in the question you got reported for and you can figure it out from there.

Shame on the frigid prude. whats up with people? hello!! we are no longer living in grandma's day. what a tard for reporting you for mentioning an anatomical name.

to the reporter: go back to your redneck church, destroy the computer, and dont view your TV ever again. dick

People can be so dumb. They're report-crazy on here. I think it gives them a sense of power in their lonely little lives.

What a penis, the person who did it.

• shrek

Penis is a slang. You should be using polite/scientific terms like coc.k , schlong, weiner, dick, tool, phallus, slab of manhood, manhood.

Remember that thanksgiving episode of friends, where they remember their worst thanksgiving, and Monica, in her innocent childhood used to call it " his tenderness"? and her ehm.ehm her flower?

HAHAHAH..WHAT AN *** HOLE.. it wasnt me..but since i'm on ur side here..you should vote me for the best answer..please and thankyouu

Probably the same guy who reported me for saying...Muslims are idiots.