Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

can u tell me anything that sounds inspiring?

Favorite Answer

I find this Psalm very inspiring and I hope you will too!

Psalms 34 Of David, when he changed his behavior before Abimelech, so that he drove him out, and he went away.

" I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the LORD; let the humble hear and be glad.

Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together! I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them. Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good!

Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him! Oh, fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him have no lack! The young lions suffer want and hunger; but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

Come, O children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD. What man is there who desires life and loves many days, that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit. Turn away from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous and his ears toward their cry. The face of the LORD is against those who do evil, to cut off the memory of them from the earth. When the righteous cry for help, the LORD hears and delivers them out of all their troubles.

The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken. Affliction will slay the wicked, and those who hate the righteous will be condemned. The LORD redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned.

John 3:16 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Revelation 3:20-21 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. 21 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

What other words do you need to be inspired to live. Stand up and be accountable for your short commings and know that Jesus Christ died for you so you can live without the disease called sin.

John 10:10 I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

• Medusa

The most destructive habit...Worry

The greatest Joy...Giving

The greatest loss...loss of self-respect

The most satisfying work...helping others

The ugliest personality trait...Selfishness

The most endangered species..Dedicated leaders

Our greatest natural resource...Our youth

The greatest "shot in the arm"...Encouragement

The greatest problem to overcome..Fear

The most dangerous pariah..A gossiper

The world's most incredible computer..The brain

The worst thing to be without..Hope

The most worthless emotion...Self-pity

The most beautiful attire...A smile

The most prized possession...integrity

The most contagious spirit...Enthusiasm

The deadliest weapon...The tongue

The two most power-filled words..."I Can"

The greatest asset...Wisdom

The most effective sleeping pill...peace of mind

The most crippling failure disease...Excuses

The most powerful force in life...Love

My children being resectful to each other.

Respect for others begins in the home and flows outward from there.

"You are the breathing survivor of spiritual perfection." - akiane

"Let go the past ~ let go the future and let go what is in between, transcending the things of time. With your mind free in every direction. you will not return to birth & aging." - Buddha

"Those of us who are truly happy ~ are those of us who are truly thankful." - maryeva

"God bless us ~ everyone!" - Tiny Tim.

Hope those help!

per aspera ad astra

:)

Drugs are bad...ummmkay?

Source(s): Southpark

God loves you