What do you think of this email i sent to Y!A in response to a violation?

This is the second time i have lost points due to a "violation". it is also the second time i have disputed the violation because i do not see how i am in violation. i am HOPING, very much, that this time yahoo will respond to my request. Yahoo is quick to judge and remove points from it's players/customers, slow to respond to any objections or offer anything other than the removal of points. How about giving people a chance before just removing points, a chance to respond?

A person asked a very violent question, the base of which i responded to.

the question was "why are we in iraq...." i responded " $ " which is a commonly understood term for money. that is my answer. it is an answer and there is nothing, NOTHING wrong with it. my violation was under the category "not an answer or a question. How is that so?

Please, please answer this time. And please also be aware that many, many "questions" posted on yahoo answers are really just complaints about yahoo answers and how no one answers and how you act like thought police.... etc etc.

i am losing faith, what should have been a fun pass time is turning into what feels like a "big brother" experience.

Thank you for your time,

Rachelrag

Favorite Answer

I have answered many question with "money" but I spelled it out, otherwise it just looks like gaming for point. some times it is better to take a little extra time to spell out your answers.

but i do agree with you that it was a little rash.

don't give up your answers are important to the rest of us.

Source(s): jcms

I got 2 violations. The 1st was because some scummy racist asked a completely stupid, mean question and my response was calling him a loser. I lost 10 points for that. The 2nd violation was another idiot racist with a mean question, so I simply said *cough* and lost 10 points for that. I think the violations response is handled by a machine.

I also suspect that there are a group of idiots on here that post flammatory questions on purpose because they know they will get negative response just so they can report and we lose points because of it. These people who do this are complete bed-wetters and they are going to go to the "Special" hell.

Just say money next time. Even though you meant it, they probably viewed it the same as users that just post a bunch of garbled letters and symbols. I just got a violation this morning....suppose I deserved it, but I was reponding to a question that wasn't really much of a question anyway. But, I digress.

I think your response was fantastic. you see, the truth hurts and so you gave a response that somebody obviously objected to. i wouldn't hold my breathe in recieving a response from the yahoo team... next time be a bit more objective in your response, and then somehow include your real answer. goodluck

That is a good eMail in my view . They did exactly the same thing to me , saying my answer wasn't a Q or A when it was . Maybe they don't even read them . I was so mad I couldn't even put it in words so you go girl !!!

i tihnk your wastnig your time these people get hundreds of thousands of such objections every day it would take billions upon billions of dollars for them to succesfully mediate things like this and as a corperation they just wont spend that much.

Seems like a level headed response to me.

We are not in Iraq for money. We are there fighting against terrorism, and we freed the Iraqis from a murderous dictator who allowed his men to torture, rape, and murder whenever they wanted. Saddam helped train and finance terrorism, a proven fact.

It's called "Operation: Iraqi Freedom", not $.

You're a typical liberal, spreading lies and twisting the truth to suit your own evil purposes.