everytime i try to log into my messenger it says it cant find the server why?

Favorite Answer

When you first logged in, there was a set up screen you were supposed to complete. It is possible that you mis-typed the server name? Or, that your provider has changed servers, and names, now? Check out your preferences, etc...

I have had that problem with the yahoo messenger 8.0 and the 7.5. I uninstalled and reinstalled them several times. I had to go back and install the messenger 7.0 and it works. I have been having that problem with the newer versions for about a month now.

First of all remove the messenger from your computer,reboot it and again download it,when you download it "SAVE" on your hard disk-let down load complete it.Close the program,reboot it again and open the file to install.When installation complete.click finish and you will be connected if you have a active Internet connection.