Does Maine isssue emergency custody of a grandchild?

I have my grandson ( over 2 months now) and his mother is in R.I. with an abusive alcoholic man. I don't want him to go back with them when they return. Thay treat him like dirt.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Call up family services for a referal to a lawyer that specilizes in this. You might be able to get one for free if you hurry before your grandson's parents petition for one.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.