Huge SIX FEET UNDER fan !?

"David" form six feet under, is on a new show called DEXTER, has anyone seen it, is it worth getting Showtime for? I don't like HBO etc... cause they show crap like Police Acadamey 2 all the time. I loved Six Feet Under and David. I'll probably get it.

Favorite Answer

I saw Dexter last night. I don't have Showtime, but there is a free preview this weekend. but I probably wouldn't get Showtime just for Dexter. It was good, but more than likely I would rent it when the DVDs come out, just like I did Six Feet Under.

I LOVED SIX FEET UNDER BUT SORRY I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT SHOW DEXTER good choice with six feet under though

• geiser

I completely accept as true with you i figured the episode develop into going to be packed complete of drama and probably even the shortcoming of a few of our fav characters (which i wasn't hoping for) yet SFU has continually pushed the envelope. Plus death is a few thing we will all face sometime yet yeah it wasn't grate.

what the heck is SIX FEET UNDER is about