Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Exactly how wrong is it?

for me to sleep with the girl my roomate is (trying) to date.

• joe
    Favorite Answer

It's not wrong,it depends on what happen's afterwards.

If you guy's handle it maturely, it can be a piece of cake.

Yea well thats pretty wrong! IF she likes him and you try and sleep with her (just to sleep with her) when you know damn well that this other man really likes her and wants to be with her for real... you could end up messing the whole situation up for him and for her! I mean yea that **** is ****** up! Y would you even have to ask? You already know that **** is wrong! You probably just want validation or something so you can pretend it's okay. huh? Well I'm sure there are some loser men on here that will tell you it's cool and to go on and do it! But it's really NOT and you shouldn't be ******* with people's emotions like that neways. Karma is for real! That **** will come back on you one of these days. Tsk Tsk

Obviously if she does not like him then there is nothing you can do about it. It is wrong to f her since he already told you how much he wanted to be with the gal. Before you decide to f her you should discuss it with ur room mate about the situation. I am sure if you tell him about he would show a lot of respect for speaking up about it. If I was ur room mate I would tell you to go ahead and **** her.

• Bee

If SHE sleeps with you, than you did your friend

(roommate) a favor. She is a ho'.

If she says no! Hands off and let your roommate

try to date her.

Unless you are sleeping with her already, than

just tell your friend and he can get on with his life

and find someone else.

Pretty wrong, is this guy your friend? If so then you are going to violate the trust between you? Bro's before Ho's I say.

Depends. If its a girl of another race its pretty wrong. If not then its not so wrong as your roommate is only trying to date her.

no it aint, dont be creul! if he really aint got no chance with her than fair enough, but wait for her to make it clear to your roomate. :o)

Its pretty wrong.. that's asking to get in an argument with him.

You know deep down inside that's wrong.remember what comes around goes around.Think about it what if your roommate did it to you!

very wrong... you will lose your room mate.. is it worth it for a few minutes of fun you can get some where else??