is there a web site for senic pictures i can print?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This site is a secret weapon of web designers everywhere. I hesitate to share it because I feel sure at some point they will start charging, if enough people flock to it. But anyway, this site is easy to sign up for, and all the photography is free. A very small number of shots need a release, but overwhelmingly, this is not so. And the work looks on a scale from good to fabulous/professional. The file sizes range, but some are big enough to print at full res 8 x10 at a photo kiosk.

Good luck.

Source(s): http://sxc.hu
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Printing and saving are 2 diverse products. all of us can print what looks on their reveal screen/browser. you are able to not give up that. Saving/downloading is diverse. you additionally could make it confusing for somebody to easilly "righ-click" and save your photographs out of your web site by using utilising some countless t chniques: o "genuine-click" scripts o embed your photographs into javascript o use Flash to reveal your web site/photographs o wreck up your photographs into peices, and reveal them mutually in a table. o roll-overs so as that they are able to't genuine-click your photograph i'm useful there are others. in spite of if, they are continuously approaches around them for the extra Savvy internet-surfing individual, and each has its very own execs/cons. it extremely relies upon what works for you and your internet-web site, and while you're happy adequate with the "impediment"

• 1 decade ago

You can go to any background website and download them and save them then you can print them as much as you like. I do that for my computer at work that has no internet

Source(s): Personel Experience
  • 1 decade ago

find a image you like, save it to your computer, then alter it slightly then it becomes your intellectual property even if was previously covered by copyright.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.