Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i had dis girl friend geting 2 kno her better she told me she had dump her boy friend 4 me we started dealing?

we dated 4 3 months during dat 3 months we kissed only about 24 times in one day we could of had sex but i did not 1 2 but she never ask but we always had something specisl about us she use 2 say good things 2 me dats y i felt deeply in love with her after d kiss we had'n seen each othe in about 2 weeks we were on easter vacation then on returning bac 2 school she wrote me a letter stated we could not b lovers we could only b friends well she left me with a broken heart and now she's bac with her ex and dat makes me think she was only with me 4 sex and even all dat she up 2 dis day i still love her very much wat can i do

Favorite Answer

You are not Texting, there is no limit (with edits) to the amount of letters you can use before you post. Please TRY to type all the letters in each word...please?

As for your problem, I'm really sorry about your broken heart... but you must learn that the age old saying of 'sh1t happens is REALLY true!

Please try to forget her. She's not worth you getting upset about.

I promise you that someone else will come along that really will care about you.

It sounds like you had a brief but lovely relationship but since you two are both very young (I am assuming that based on your use of the English language and computer talk) you have very intense feelings about her. When we are young and in love, it consumes us. By that I mean everything seems to be so serious and real and wonderful that we put our entire thoughts and feelings into it. When it is over, and I'm sorry to say that most of these wonderful affairs will come and go, until the "real thing" comes along when you are ready to commit your life to a woman you really love. Until then you must try to be strong for the bad times when these things end try to move on and just dream of the next one! By the way, congratulations on not giving in to the sex. It would hurt you so much more if you had given your body as well as your heart to a girl who doesn't love you back! Dream about the future, forget about the past! Good Luck, Hon....

Let her know how you feel. Talk to her. If she is treating you this way, it's not worth your time to love her still.

If she doesn't love you anymore, or doesn't have any feelings left for you, you should move on. There are better girls out there for you. She's not with you anymore doesn't mean that it is the end of the world. you are still young. Go out more and you will meet more people and this will help you forget about her. Trust me. Life will get better. You will find yourself another girl.

• smiley

let her go that someone you will meet in time,just not her,i dont think she even knows who she wants , sounds like she likes to get a guy to fall in love with her then she'll dump them she's all about head trips ,you don't want that .theres tons of mermaids out there.

good luck

Forget her and concentrate on your English, logic and thinking skills. Good luck!

Cryllie

You must FIRST learn to speak proper English was one could understand your pathetic gibberish!

• echo

stop wit all da talkin like dis. it makes it hard 2 read

get over her, she's not worth it...

Source(s): Ava
  • Toto

Nothing - accept the life how it is. Move on

Use your imagination

get over it